Add to basket
40% Pinot Noir, 30% Pinot Meunier, 30% Chardonnay
Dosage - 11.5g/l
Ageing - minimum 3 years
A delicious accompaniment to fruit desserts (fruit tart, fruit salad) and selected cheesesBackground Information:
The majority of the grapes used in this blend come from the Montagne de Reims and the Marne Valley, mostly from the villages of Ambonnay and Bouzy.
L’addition method is used to make the Prestige Rosé to ensure consistency and quality. 80% of the fruit is vinified as white wine and to this is added the other 20% that has been vinified as red wine. This gives the Prestige Rosé its distinctive salmon pink colour. The wine is aged for 3 years. The dosage is the same as the non-vintage.